Trade Oil CFDs
Trading the oil or gas CFD is an alternative for commodities trading through the futures market. Commodities CFDs allow you to trade with margin. The contract size is quite flexible. You can trade the crude oil or natural gas on margin from the MetaTrader 4 platform.
Features of Trading Oil CFDs
In contrast to futures trading, when you trade CFDs you don’t physically own the underlying product. There is no physical delivery of crude oil, so you are only trading the price difference. You can also go long or go short with CFD trading.
Determine Oil Prices
Current supply in terms of output, especially the production quota set by OPEC.
Oil reserves, including what is available in U.S. refineries and what is stored at the Strategic Petroleum Reserves.
Oil demand, particularly from the U.S. These estimates are provided monthly by the Energy Information Agency.
Advantages of Trading Oil CFDs
- Experience all the benefits of trading oil whilst still utilising MT4’s impressive functionality.
- Effectively manage your fund from 50:1 leverage
- Variable highly competitive spread.
- No added brokerage fees or commissions. The spread is your transaction cost.
- Keep track of oil and trade from MetaTrader 4 advanced charting package.
CFD trading can be risky. It is not suitable for all investors. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved, including leverage, margin call and close out. You can find details from our Product Disclosure Statement. You can also click here for detailed risks explanation.